1. Could you date someone who is really into Legos? Their house consist of Lego furniture, the walls are covered in 3-D Lego art or photos of mammoth Lego creations.
Oh yes yes I could. Obsession is a sign of passion. So long as that passion was something that could be shared with me or at least would not exclude me then I can be exciting to hang out with crazy people.
2. You have a big date and discover that you have run out of undies (underwear, panties), would you:
a. re-wear dirty
b. wear a swimsuit or swimsuit bottoms
c. line worn undies with fresh panty-liners
d. go commando
D. Commando of course
3. In order to date the person of your dreams, you must be in a reality show with them. Would you date him/her? Why?
Oh yes. Though reality TV is the death rattle of television it must be more fun to be in one than watch. Hopefully it would be one of those adventure ones.
4. You have been dating a certain someone for a while, you two click and you really like them but they confided to you that they are a crime-fighting super hero? Do you still date them or let the relationship cool? Why?
Do you still date them? Of course you do. First ok that’s awesome and second do you want to dump a super ninja who might have separation issues?
5. You are on a date with someone you really want to impress. Your pants/skirt/shirt/bra split early in the date. What do you do?
a. Tie a jacket or sweater around your waist or put the jacket or sweater on to hide the issue
b. Stop at a drugstore and buy safety pins, and in secret try to fix and hide problem
c. ‘Fess up to the problem, let it all hang out and continue with the date
d. Cut the date short and go home
C. It’s always better to lay it out there and it might help the other person to relax if they see your only human as well.
You went away for the weekend with your new romantic love interest. He/she had planned a wonderful weekend of outdoor fun for you both but it has started to rain and storms are in the forecast for the next few days. What do you suggest the two of you do instead?
Well as someone who loves the rain it’s not a good set up but a great question. Often someone will work their ass off only to see their plans crash. That’s life. The important thing is to acknowledge their effort and try to support them when it crashes. Brake out the umbrella and show them it’s all good. Jump in a puddle remember it was fun when we were kids.